Every year during tax time, the stress can pile on thick for small business owners. Tax time is the perfect time to outsource some of that workload to your VA. Whether you need help with organizing and prepping your things for the accountant, or just lightening your current workload so that you, yourself can concentrate on tax priorities. Now is the time to allow a VA to step in and relieve some of that stress from you.
Below are few tax-related items that can be outsourced:
- Scanning receipts for electronic submission to the IRS
- Going through your “shoebox” of receipts and categorizing them.
- Creating an Excel spreadsheet of your travel, office, and misc business expenses
- Organizing or finding emails that may help you document your expenses
- Setting up Shoeboxed.com to turn your 2014 receipts into digital data that will make next year’s tax prep much easier
We have plenty of virtual assistants that specialize in book-keeping or administrative tasks. Please contact us if you need help.