Earlier this week we discussed the many different social media platforms businesses are using in their marketing plan. Updating your social media accounts, monitoring and responding to the engagement is key to having a successful social media marking campaign, but most of us just don’t have the time in our day to devote to one more task. Having a virtual marketing assistant is an investment you need to make in your business now.
A virtual marketing assistant can:
- Pull content off your website, blog, e-books and training materials and create short concise social posts that lead someone back to your website.
- Update your social sites by scheduling posts using tools like:
- Monitor and respond to engagement, or notify you if engagement is needed.
- Set-up contests or promotions using 3rd party tools like:
- Research and share trends or information related to help educate your followers about your business or services.
- Monitor your reputation management on review sites like:
Remember that social media sites like Facebook and Twitter help drive traffic to your website so that someone buys your product or service, joins your email list or makes a donation. Publishing useful content on a blog and promoting it through social networking also helps you achieve better organic search engine optimization (SEO) results. Sharing tools on social sites creates a viral opportunity for your business that didn’t exist before the launch of social media.
Have you invested in your social media marketing yet? Are you attempting to do it on your own? How is that working for you?