It is hard to believe that December is here and we will be welcoming in the New Year very soon. Many of you still have a list of things to do before changing the calendar to 2014 that can be outsourced to a virtual assistant.
Here are 5 things to outsource for the end of the year push.
- Website Review. Make sure all the information on your website is updated with new business testimonials and photos, so that the website is refreshed and ready for visitors in the new year.
- Email Organization. Many of you should start the new year with an inbox that isn’t cluttered. With proper guidance from you, have your virtual assistant purge both your active or reference-only emails and create folders to stay organized.
- Follow-Up Help. The end of the year is the perfect time for you to have your VA check on any open proposals, invoices and projects that you are working on, and make sure there is a plan in place for revisiting them after the holidays.
- Tax Preparation. A VA with expertise in this area, can organize receipts, research end of the year charitable donations, or just look over business expenses.
- Marketing. Make sure you have a plan in place for the new year. Have your VA create an editorial calendar for blog posts, social media and print ads to help keep you organized and accountable.
We are on the cusp of the holiday season. Orders may be coming in, schedules are filling up fast and your time is being pulled in many different directions.
A virtual assistant can be a huge asset to not only your sanity but more importantly, to your bottom line during this busy time of the year. Give yourself a gift and get a virtual assistant to help you make it through the season.
Below are a 5 ways to utilize a virtual assistant during the holidays.
- Don’t forget that your customers appreciate hearing from you this time of the year. Everyone is in the giving spirit, so have a virtual assistant prep holiday cards, or purchase a gift for those customers that have supported your vision and refer people to you anytime they can.
- This may be the time of year to capture the spirit of the holiday with a sale or promotion . A virtual assistant can help with email marketing, a social media campaign or updating your website.
- Networking is another important opportunity to be a part of during the festive time of the year. You may ask a virtual assistant to research all the upcoming events in your area so that you can decide the best ones to attend.
- Responding to or monitoring incoming emails is also a task you can delegate to a virtual assistant to help you stay on top of your inbox during the busy holiday months.
- Personal assistance is also an option if you are laser focused on your business. Ordering presents online, taking care of your family holiday cards, scheduling grocery delivery, or even researching and booking holiday travel can be done by a virtual assistant.
Do you want to enjoy this time of the year? A virtual assistant can take a big layer of stress off your holiday plate and handle a lot of the details that you never want to slip through the cracks.