Virtual assistants (VAs) continue to be in-demand and the role of a VA is varied depending on a business owner’s business needs and budget.
Below are 3 in-demand services a virtual assistant can help you with that you may not have considered .
Blog Services has been a popular VA niche for the past few years. We do not see a decline occurring soon. Not only are more businesses coming online and looking at blogs for marketing their products or services, but blog posts come up in Google search results and can help you attract new customers, just by having a blog.
Blog services can include:
- WordPress installation and set-up
- Blog marketing
- Writing and scheduling content
- Guest posting services (content creation, submission, engagement with readers)
- Commenting services
Social Media Marketing is another in-demand service that VA’s offer. Social networking continues to grow, and new social platforms are introduced every year. It is no longer just about Twitter and Facebook. You also have to worry about updating LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram..
Social Media Marketing services can include:
- Business page or profile set-up
- Updates and engagement
- Creating private groups
- Researching content
- Video marketing
- Forum marketing
- Local social engagement (Yelp, Foursquare, Meetup)
Author/Publishing Services are also quite popular. More and more authors are turning to self-publishing, which puts many of the details that would otherwise be handled by a publishing company in the hands of the author.
Author/publishing services may include:
- Landing page or website setup
- Social Media set-up, updates and engagement for book launch
- Editing, formatting and submission of e- Book versions to online selling platforms such as Amazon, e-Bay or other appropriate websites
- Assisting with virtual book tours
- Preparing marketing materials
The possibilities are endless when it comes to the services a Virtual Assistant can offer to a business owner. To see even more services offered, click here.