Business events are designed and implemented in many different formats. There are online events (webinars, & video training) and events that require a physical location, like a hotel banquet room, conference room, or restaurant space. Executing any of these takes time, preparation and planning.
A virtual assistant is the perfect solution to helping you with the following tasks when it comes to event planning.
- Researching possible event locations or online tools, including catering needs room setup or technical requirements.
- Creating the marketing and publicity through social media, email marketing or affiliate links.
- Managing the registration process either through your website with 1ShoppingCart or through an online event registration page link through Eventbrite.
- Preparing any and all training materials, including Powerpoint presentations, marketing sheets, and take away items.
- Keeping you on target by creating or managing a checklist for facilities, attendee information, speaker needs, etc…
There are plenty of other details and prep work required when doing an event, but these are just a few to get you thinking about delegating some of the work to your virtual assistant,
As the event approaches it’s a fact that you can expect last-minute alterations and possible drama. You really don’t want to be dealing with those especially if you are the main speaker at the event or training. You equally don’t want to be bogged down in trying to find a solution in terms of any event you’re planning. Most Virtual Assistants have far more dexterity and problem solving ability than you do in these situations, if you’re honest with yourself.
Virtual assistants skilled in event planning have experience in negotiations, online tools, and much more .Executing a successful event should be your goal, and working with a qualified virtual assistant can make that goal a painless reality.